DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 2007

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
DesignerCouncil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:32:07 -0500
From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
I've never heard anyone dispute the advice of Accusystems.
Without trying to find the archive from 2001, I would guess
Ed was generalizing for a "typical" board size when he said
.012 Your boards are rather small compared to most.

by the way,
That link is an older version of the article.
It has been expanded since then.

Here is the site of the original authors:
http://www.accusystemscorp.com/FAQ's%20-%20Index.htm

good luck,
Jack