TECHNET Archives

July 2007

From:
Lee Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Lee Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:27:14 -0400
Leland

I would first characterize the boards using the parameters in the 620
document. If the boards are out of spec, I would inquire as to why these
defective boards are being shipped. The cause is often best left to the
manufacture (you would probably have to do an in-plant audit to begin to
identify the root cause). The first place I would look is at the raw
material; does it meet your specification.

Best regards

Lee

J. L. Parker Ph.D.
JLP Consultants LLC