TECHNET Archives

July 2007

From:
"Braddock, Iain" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Braddock, Iain
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:15:24 +0100
Rick,

This is a perennial problem in our business, often we don't have any spokes just straight connection to the planes. One way of ensuring adequate soldering is by the use of a selective soldering process, this provides the opportunity to dwell in areas were this occurs.

Regards,
	Iain.