TECHNET Archives

July 2007

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:49:06 -0500
Hmmmmmm...now I AM intrigued! But, I must say also a little worried by
Ray Rasmussen's statement:

"In my humble opinion, most of our rules for PCB manufacture and
assembly will change. And not only might the rules change, but the
entire industry could be facing its biggest technological shift since
plated through-holes. Forty years of designing, manufacturing and
assembling printed circuit boards pretty much "like we always have" is
about to change."

Am I going to be out of a job in the near future? Will companies like
the one I work for be history?

Steve Gregory