TECHNET Archives

July 2007

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:22:14 -0700
The link to the new exemption requests for round 7 of the new exemption
requests is here:

http://ec.europa.eu/environment/waste/rohs_7_consult.htm

It is also reached by clicking the 4th button from the home page of
http://www.rohsusa.com <http://www.rohsusa.com/>

Kind regards,

John  Burke

John Burke