TGASIA Archives

July 2007

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:18:25 +0800

Hi, all
I am Cuckoo (My chinese name is Du Juan) from Nokia telecommunications Ltd. Beijing. I act as a SMT process engineer in this company. And my main focus is soldering process.
Actually I joint in Nokia only a year and a half before, and is a freshman in SMT field.
But I'd like to learn more from you experts.
My former job is process engineer of a semiconductor assembly factory(Freescale semiconductor).

It's my honor to work with you and do my effort to IPC.

Rgs!

Cuckoo