LEADFREE Archives

July 2007

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Jon Boyens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:43:47 -0400
For those not on the original email, please see the email below for
information on the debrief of the APEC RoHS Harmonization Workshop/SCSC
Trade Facilitation Task Force.

So that there's no confusion, its Monday, July 23rd at 2pm EDT

Thanks,
Jon

Jon Boyens
Standards Coordinator for Manufacturing Industries;
Associate Director,
Office of Technology and E-commerce
U.S. Department of Commerce
T: 202-482-0573
F: 202-482-0952
http://Export.gov/infotech
www.standards.gov
www.manufacturing.gov

----- Forwarded by Jon Boyens/MAS/ITA/USDOC on 07/19/2007 04:36 PM -----

Jennifer Stradtman/MAS/ITA/USDOC
07/19/2007 03:35 PM

I just wanted to remind everyone of the debrief on Monday, July 23rd at 2
p.m. in Room 6059 of the Main Commerce Building at 14th and Constitution
Aves. Jon Boyens, please circulate to your distribution list. Call-in
number is below:

Call-in Information

USA Toll Free Number: 866-565-8203
USA Toll Number: +1-203-320-8323
PASSCODE: 212239

Jennifer Stradtman/MAS/ITA/USDOC
07/02/2007 05:35 PM

cc

Subject

All,

Below is a link which provides you all presentations and final reports
resulting from the joint  meeting of the APEC Subcommittee on Standards
and Conformance Trade Facilitation Task Force and the APEC Chemical
Dialogue on Restrictions on Hazardous Substances (RoHS) held on June 24th
in Cairns, Australia. Thanks to all the industry and government speakers
that presented from the United States.

 The link to the SCSC documents can be found here:
http://www.ita.doc.gov/td/standards/Final%20Site/Country%20Information/Asia%20Pacific/APEC%20SCSC.htm

For those interested, on Monday, July 23rd at 2 p.m. at main Commerce
(Room TBD), I will also hold a debrief from this meeting and discuss plans
for the next SCSC TFTF meeting to be held in Lima, Peru in February 2008.
Please let me know if you are interested in attending. I will provide
call-in information as soon as I get room confirmation.

Please feel free to distribute to anyone I may have forgotten to add to
this list.

Jennifer Stradtman
Office of the ITA Standards Liaison
U.S. Department of Commerce