LEADFREE Archives

July 2007

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Jon Boyens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 18:49:40 -0400
Sorry about that John.  Wanted to get it out.  The whole reason I put "for
those that can't receive the attachment" is so that they would contact me
directly.

"John R. Sieber" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Leadfree <[log in to unmask]>
07/18/2007 04:37 PM
Please respond to
"(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)" <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond
"John R. Sieber" <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: [LF] Unofficial English Translation of Korea RoHS' Enforcement
Ordinance

To those who need to ask Jon Boyens for the translated Korean
document, please reply to him off the IPC Listserver.  I really don't
care to see all those requests in my inbox.

Thanks all!

John Sieber