TGASIA Archives

July 2007

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 13:51:44 +0800
From:
Jackson Chan <[log in to unmask]>
base64
Hi LF,

For PCB, I know that different specification is established for different

surface finish

I quote here some related standards

IPC-4552 : ENIG

IPC-4553:  Im Ag

IPC-4554: Im Sn

EDS - XRF (non-destructive method)  is one of method to measure the

thickness.  Certainly, the cross section (see IPC-TM-650 2.1.1) should be

capable , in conjuction with the etching technique if applicable.

Besides, IPC 6010 series specifiesthe plating thickness for different type

of boards.

Regards,

Jackson

             lhkang

             Sent by: TGAsia           [log in to unmask]

             <[log in to unmask]>                                           cc

                                                                   Subject

             2007/07/24 上午           [TGA] 请教

             10:49

             Please respond to