DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

July 2007

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
DesignerCouncil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:30:55 -0400
From:
Andre Demers <[log in to unmask]>
I agree with Mario's observations , but I think that the preferences are
really driven by what toolset you are currently using.
In some CAD packages, using negative planes is easier,
and others it's easier to create positive planes .

Regards,

Andre Demers, C.I.D.
Senior PCB Designer, Coordinator
cmrsummit Technologies