TECHNET Archives

June 2007

From:
Tina Nerad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Tina Nerad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:35:10 -0500
Early Registration - Register by July 13, 2007, and save an additional
10% off of the current prices and take advantage of our webcast package!

PCB Fabrication "Back to the Basics" Webcast Series
August 9, 16, & 23, 2007 10:00 am - 11:00 am (CDT)

In this webcast series, we will identify and explain the basics of
printed circuit board fabrication. You will gain extensive practical
knowledge in troubleshooting techniques. You'll learn how to identify
the effects of up and down stream processes in the PCB fabrication
process, while learning the latest in processing alternatives, and
quality control.

August 9         Basics of Multilayer
August 16        Via Formation and Metallization
August 23        Electroplating Technologies

Early Registration - Register by July 13, 2007, and save an additional
10% off of the current prices and take advantage of our webcast package!
Visit www.ipc.org/PWBFabSeries or contact Michelle Michelotti at
+1-847-597-2822 or [log in to unmask]