TECHNET Archives

June 2007

From:
David Greig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Greig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:10:47 +0100
Ted,

Here is a snap of part of the notes I use. If your assembling lead free then most < 170C materials are unlikely to be suitable.

Best Regards

David Greig
GigaDyne Ltd
5 Albany Business Centre