TECHNET Archives

June 2007

From:
Hernefjord Ingemar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Hernefjord Ingemar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:16:05 +0200
Tried to be neutral, but couldn't avoid being influensed, hence
following reflection: How on earth do you connect car electronics to
ground? Remove tires and run on the rims? And isn't water better than
earth? Connection to digital/analogue water...think yachtsmen would
prefer water the hull rather than ground it. And why do we speak about
return? Current I've used for my central heater has never returned.
Inge