TECHNET Archives

June 2007

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 07:59:38 -0400
Speaking of "keep the various grounds apart and connected
correctly" I once worked for a company (NOT Nortel, they know better)
that when I insisted that we have ESD protection in the building, they
hooked all the assemblers to the electrical outlets on the shop floor.
Gulp.
Bev
RIM