TECHNET Archives

June 2007

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Hfjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:20:47 +0200
Won't a thin flex attached on aluminum do the same job? If it must be
cheap, I think Ruwel can use LCP instead. We made some sort of battery
charge/control circuit this way.

(I don't say this to make John Burke crazy)

Inge