TECHNET Archives

June 2007

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Hfjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:26:34 +0200
On one condition, Ioan. You must say following failure free and with no
pause or hesitation, repeated 5 times in 15 seconds:

"What wood would a woodpeck peck if a woodpeck could peck wood"

Someone got to check you on Friday

Inge