TECHNET Archives

June 2007

From:
Neil Maloney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Neil Maloney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:22:57 -0500
The Scienscope reflow oven that I saw last year looked like a knock-off
of a Vitronics XPM oven. We liked the Scienscope so much that we bought
the XPM.

We all know the value of look-alikes and knock-offs.

Neil Maloney, Manufacturing Engineer/
LAN Administrator
Contemporary Control Systems, Inc
2431 Curtiss St Downers Grove, IL  60515
(630) 963-7070 x132
http://www.ccontrols.com
http://www.ctrlink.com