EMBEDDEDNET Archives

June 2007

EmbeddedNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D-50 Embedded Devices Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 07:45:59 -0400
Hi,

Hope you had a good call.  Drop me a one line synopsis.  I have a
suggestion for next month (July) from Don DuPriest - Georgia Tech.  But we
have had them on at least once already.  I will take it into
consideration.  Any other suggestions?

Denny

Susan Filz <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: EmbeddedNet <[log in to unmask]>
06/20/2007 11:58 AM
Please respond to
D-50 Embedded Devices Committee Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please
respond to
Susan Filz <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
[EM] Updated Agenda for Today's Embedded Devices Users Group Call

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached an updated agenda for today's call.

You can also find a presentation that will give you background
information for today's talk at www.ipc.org/EPUG in the June 2007 file.

Thanks
Susan
[attachment "Agenda - Embedded Passive Call 6 20 07.doc" deleted by Dennis
Fritz/MacDermid/MACDERMID/US]