TECHNET Archives

May 2007

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 18:08:43 -0700
Might not be able to switch on classic "Black Pad" but I have and can switch
on and off skip plating which in some versions is mistaken for black pad as
to all appearance it can look the same -

John Burke

(408) 515 4992