TECHNET Archives

May 2007

From:
Lee parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Lee parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 08:40:24 -0400
Sefika

At AT&T I built a lot of flex for OEM customers and we routinely used
bookbinding with high layer count. There are other guide lines that should
be followed as well. I suggest that you contact your flex supplier, most of
them have design guides that optimize the design for their particular
process.

Best regards

J. Lee Parker, Ph.D.
JLP Consultants LLC