TECHNET Archives

May 2007

From:
"Hogg, Blair K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Hogg, Blair K.
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 08:50:37 -0400
Doesn't Sony make the Playstations? We've got two in our house that have
been working since the day they came home. Only problem is that
scratched disks cause the kids don't put them back in the cases when
they are done with them.

Not that I'm a Sony fan...., but someone else makes the X-box.

I bought a 3 letter DVD/VCR combo player, it died within a year. Looking
for a digi-camcorder, won't buy that brand...

Blair