TECHNET Archives

May 2007

From:
ekalgren <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, ekalgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 12:01:35 -0400
I had the same thing happen, only with a DVD in the unit.  To recover my
DVD, I took the thing apart to find the black, oozey goo of a capacitor
spread all over the inside.  It seems that the last thunderstorm took a toll
after all.

Eric Kalgren
Electrical Engineer
Cobham Defense Electronic Systems