TECHNET Archives

May 2007

From:
Joe Fjelstad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2007 19:38:41 -0400
Thanks for sharing your thoughts Dave

As I noted in my opening words, I will most likely never know what the cause was. My data poimnt count is only one but is was not a good experience and I would not characterize my comments as "hysterical". We can go there should the data points mount but I don't think it will be necessary until then... ;-)

I did get a full refund and an appology, so there is something to take pleasure in.

Kind regards,
Joe