TECHNET Archives

May 2007

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2007 09:19:56 -0400
Sylvain,
Yes, Inge speaks for us all on the welcome and explaining the tenor of
the forum.  Even though some have PhDs, we remember is also stands for
"pile high and deeper" and we are not talking about sweet smelling
fertilizer either!

We do correct each other, but certainly from my ten years of experience,
usually in a proper or joking manner, if we know the writer well enough.

Welcome aboard.
Bev
RIM

PS I am a GUY, not of the female persuasion.