TECHNET Archives

May 2007

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2007 12:36:37 -0500
Hi George!

Good guess, I was thinking the same thing...

See the exchange I pasted below...

Steve Gregory

Hi Steve,

The lead frame consists mostly of Alloy 42 which consists, primarily, of
nickel and iron.

Typical Alloy 42 composition:

NICKEL(NI) - 39/41%
CHROMIUM(CR) - 0.05