TECHNET Archives

May 2007

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Hfjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2007 18:57:29 +0200
Don't you all make this very academic and complicated. In my simple
world water is a liquid and ice is a solid. And there is nothing in
between. So, when the researchers down the South Pole pee at -60
Centigrades, they can see how liquid changes to solid in a second.
Inge