TECHNET Archives

May 2007

From:
Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 18:27:14 -0400
We heat the flux with a convection nozzle for rework and do not remove it.
NR205, in reasonable quantities, will actually disappears.
We also have an oven recipe that takes the surface of the board to 165 and
holds it there for 90 seconds. Have to be careful with this method though
some through hole parts don't like it.