TECHNET Archives

May 2007

From:
"Tempea, Ioan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Tempea, Ioan
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 13:17:57 -0400
Thanks Jim.

There is a more targetted question, what about head-in-pillow?

Looking at the recent threads on TN and LF, it seems that more and more companies see this phenomenon and I think they are all on SAC. Is there any record of this problem with the SN100C? Any theoretical considerations that would make the SN100C more successfull in avoiding these issues?

Thanks,

Ioan