TECHNET Archives

May 2007

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 06:44:02 -0700
Back in the 70s, it was a highly held belief that if you pot the
electronics, there was a great improvement in the clarity and depth of
the music.
Dewey