TECHNET Archives

May 2007

From:
"Randy Bock Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 14:31:27 -0400
Hey systems oh buddy - ole pal.....   we have something of an anomally...

Randy Bock Sr.
Quality  Engineer
Enterprise Quality  Assurance
AddressRight Printers
(email)  [log in to unmask]
Newtown Building 2
203 270-4931  Ext
    8-426-4931  In
203 270-4982 Fax

This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary and/or
privileged information.  It is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient(s).  If you receive this in error, please immediately advise the
sender by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail message.  Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the information contained in the e-mail to
or by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
when the sender specifically states them to be the views of the company.
Thank You.

Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
05/17/2007 02:31 PM
Please respond to
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [TN] BGA solderballs  SAC105 Sanmina Report

Yes, but with weird additions up near the top such as:

 - Don't know what the heck they mean.  Good thing that delete button
works.

regards,
 - Graham C

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/17/07 03:25PM >>>
Anyone getting multipule emails at the same time from the same person,

same subject ???   Steves did and now Scott's....

[...]

Scott Lefebvre <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
05/17/2007 02:12 PM
Please respond to
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to
Scott Lefebvre <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
[TN] BGA solderballs  SAC105 Sanmina Report

Here is an article I found that Sanmina wrote that I thought would be
of
interest to all concerning SAC105.

http://www.sanmina-sci.com/partners/QAR-0009-C.pdf

Scott Lefebvre