TECHNET Archives

May 2007

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 13:03:41 -0400
Mike,
Head in pillow problems. And in this case we know it is not due to part
or board warpage - not at corners or in the middle, but random.
Obviously BGAs balls are being looked at too.
Bev