TECHNET Archives

April 2007

From:
Karl Hunsinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Karl Hunsinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:42:10 -0400
Our drawings almost always have a tolerance associated for vias. As Ramon just stated, we add a "plating factor" to the specified hole size to obtain the drill size. The expectation is to finish at the nominal (middle of the tolerance) hole size.

Karl