TGASIA Archives

April 2007

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:43:34 -0500
From:
John Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Angela,

You are correct that the IPC-4101B rigid laminate specification does provide for thickness tolerances for the individual sheets of laminate material, and that IPC does not have criteria for the finished printed board thickness.

We state in IPC-6012B, under 3.4, Board Dimensional Requirements, that "All dimensional characteristics such as, but not limited to, board periphery, thickness......shall be as specified in the procurement documentation."

Regards,

John Perry
Technical Project Manager
IPC