TGASIA Archives

April 2007

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:30:41 +0800
From:
Sender:

    This is QianJinhong,My English name is Angela,It's honoured for me to join with you.

    I am 25 years old,and I am a customer service of Suiwa.I had investigated the IPC criterion and then done a inspection criterion according with it,this inspection criterion is signed to criterion of Suiwa now.

    I am interested in investigating IPC because I think it can be great help to manufactures and purchasers,and it's useful for my job,too.In my opinion,it can assist the manufactures in selecting their materials and obtaining the good materials by minimum time,and it can also supervise the manufactures to improve their quality.

    Thanks for adding me in.Sincerely hope that I can do anything for IPC programme.

    Best Regards!

2007-04-26

钱金红(Angela)

市场部

Marketing dept.

瑞华高科技电子工业园(厦门)有限公司

Suiwa High Technology Electric Industries(Xiamen)Co.Ltd

电话Tel:0592-5905789

手机Cell phone:13459205246

传真Fax:0592-5905790

邮箱E-mail:[log in to unmask]

网址Website:www.swflex.com

地址:中国福建省厦门市吕岭路1776号

Address:NO.1776,lvling Road,Xiamen,Fujian,China.

                    致

礼!

               qian

					2007-04-27