TGASIA Archives

April 2007

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

From:
Leesha Peng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 01:34:05 -0500
Hi TGAsia,

I am delighted to announce this good news that Mr. Joseph Ho from Multech volunteered to co-chair the sub-committee 3-11CN. This committee is engaged in IPC-4101, Specification for Base Materials for Rigid and Multilayer Printed Boards. This subcommittee is one of the three united groups between IPC and CPCA. Again Charlotte is IPC staff liaison. She is our jewelry, isn't she?
Unfortunately there are few of subscribers signed on TGAsia so far coming from laminate industry. However, Joseph promised to introduce some of his friends and peers joining us. Let's give him a high five.

Warm Regards

Leesha Peng 彭丽霞
标准开发/设计课程与技术资源项目总监
Director, Standards/Design Programs