TGASIA Archives

April 2007

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

From:
Leesha Peng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:44:29 -0500
Hi All,
Most of TGAsia members here are likely to know what the TG is.
I am sharing with you this TG spreadsheet which shows all technical committees, some of sub-committees and TGs in US.
This spreadsheet is being updating by John who is working from IPC HQ in US. What it looks now is the achievements on yeaterday. I would send it again after finishing of it.
Upon this talking about BGA and voids, I suppose that it's the time for us to set up another TG CN of 5-21fCN soon.
The good thing is we have had 7095A translated. Anyone likes to volunteer?

Thanks and Regards

Leesha Peng 彭丽霞
标准开发/设计课程与技术资源项目总监
Director, Standards/Design Programs