TECHNET Archives

March 2007

From:
David Greig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Greig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 17:35:19 -0000
Richard,

For TI's 0.8mm lead free BGA's, I know from my own experience that a 0.38/0.40mm NSMD land gives better results, rather than
their suggested 0.35mm.
This is for 532 ball DSP's that I've been designing in recently.

Best Regards

David Greig