TECHNET Archives

March 2007

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dehoyos, Ramon
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:27:32 -0400

	You are going to try out something that is reverse from what
ordinarily is done.  A complete reflow has been accomplished on the big
part side and you are trying to have those parts upside down on the
second run ( glue them so they do not fall down, an extra step ). The
board goes through chip shooter and places the small parts. A lower temp
profile will reflow the small parts and barely reflow the first side.
Try the concept on a scrap board. It might work.
	Regards,
	Ramon