TECHNET Archives

March 2007

From:
Leo Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Leo Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 23:19:00 -0700
Check http://www.alsic.com/

The company is now called CPS Technologies, and was formerly called Ceramic Process Systems, an old spin-off from MIT that was started in the early 80's.  They have been making AlSIC as long or longer than anybody, and they have used the molten aluminum impregnation method for many years.  I do not know about their plating of the AlSIC.

Best regards,
Leo

Leo M. Higgins III, Ph.D.
Sr. Vice President, Engg and Technology