TECHNET Archives

March 2007

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 20:02:27 +0100
Both, in fact. Yep, the plater cooperates understandingly. Nota bene: if you
bond on nailheads or any similar pins, you need keep an eye on the U/S
frequency. The pins can swing with the horn, and that can cause poor
adhesion.

So, Trikeman, you begin to feel altitude excitement. I understand. I've seen
young bird's whole body vibrate  and suddenly they can't resist any longer,
but jump from the bird nest and swing up in the sky, anxiously but
triumphing. Go, Trikeman, fly with the eagles! But don't drop things on my
head. (I don't know how much bird you become up there)

Inge