TECHNET Archives

March 2007

From:
Joe Russeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Joe Russeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 13:37:38 -0600
Surprised Dewey's not sent one
Using his big book O puns
He's the Master.

And in support of Genny's earlier comments ( hope no offense is taken here).

Some of the jokes from this group
Need to be flushed just like _____  (fill in the blank)
Down the toilay

I tried to resist, but hey....it's Friday.

Joe Russeau