TECHNET Archives

March 2007

From:
Matt Kehoe-SIPAD Systems <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Matt Kehoe-SIPAD Systems <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 08:50:23 -0400
Guy/Gals,

Thanks for the solutions to the problem. I know how to fix it in the future.

The question I am trying to answer does not have anything to do with how to
fix the problem.

The question is quite simply, if a vendor supplied boards with this
condition, and it resulted in scrap/rework, would you consider that your
liability or theirs?

mk

\Matt Kehoe
SIPAD Systems Inc
"The Original Solid Solder Deposit"
360-C Winkler Drive
Alpharetta, GA. 30004
770-475-4576
770-475-1597 fax
www.sipad.com
Please note, Matt Kehoe's E-mail has changed from
[log in to unmask] to [log in to unmask]
This new email is heavily filtered for spam. If your email is bounced,
forward the bounce back text to [log in to unmask] and your account will
be unblocked.
Thank you for your patience in helping SIPAD Systems combat spam.