TECHNET Archives

March 2007

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, prakash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 23:29:56 +0800
Hi Steve & Technetters,

Sorry for turning this into an advertisment 'posting', but (profits apart) I
still think this can be some help to someone having problem with their
Cognex  vision card.

My company provide repair service, 1-to-1 exchange and sales of 5000 (VM16 &
VM16A) series
of Cognex Vision Cards for these machines:
1. Dek 288, 265GS, 265GSX, 265Lt
2. Camalot
3. MPM UP2000, etc

Details here: http://www.vysoft.com.my/repair/vision.html

Service highlights:
1. Repair lead time of 1 to 2 weeks. 100% repair success rate, all cards
fully tested before shipping out. We don't take in cards for repair and then
claim board cannot be repaired (and try to sell a good one at a higher
price).
2. All repair, 1-to-1 exchange and sales with 1 month standard warranty. 6
months and 1 year warranty offered with premium price.
3. Immediate shipment available - we keep plenty of good cards for sale and
1-to-1 exchange.
4. Service customers worlwide - end users, equipment dealers and service
companies.

Best Regards,

Prakash Sowndappan
VySoft Systems