LEADFREE Archives

March 2007

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 15:04:41 -0700
I'll say no rhyme
Before it's thyme
Or any seasoning
Without Dew reasoning

I'm through now or at least until Friday. With any luck I'll be getting
a new MV Agusta. The only thing I'll be recycling is great roads and not
my humor.
Dewey