LEADFREE Archives

March 2007

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Mike Kirschner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 17:09:11 -0600
Beat me on the link to the FAQ (thanks!) but not on the 1 Jan 08 - knew that
a few months ago. The law still hasn't passed the National Assembly, last I
spoke with the MoE a couple weeks ago, so it's unclear if that in-force date
is still the case...

We don't have to publish EVERYTHING we know for free ;o)

Best regards,
Mike