TECHNET Archives

February 2007

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 18:55:00 +0200
I've used some core solder about 20 years old, no problem. After all,
the chemistry is well protected from the atmosphere, if you cut off the
first few cm. In fact, the only solder I have here is Sn62 and is about
10 years old and still works a treat.

Brian