TECHNET Archives

February 2007

From:
"Dehoyos, Ramon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dehoyos, Ramon
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 12:34:35 -0500
	Good to know JK. In a previous, we used to use a lot of silicone
coating (90 %) and used tape and a hot material poured in the connector
to seal it to prevent what you are sharing with us.  A tape was put
around the connector. The hot material was pour and the end of the tape
was closed in and the material solidified very quickly. Each plug was
done in seconds. At demasking the tape and solid plug was discarded.
Boards could be immersed in the coating. Ed Mines could enlighten us
more about this subject.
	Regards,
	Ramon