TECHNET Archives

February 2007

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 07:15:12 -0600
Mornin' Everyone!

I have Graham's "Das Boot" picture up! It's at:
http://stevezeva.homestead.com/files/Connector_Boot.JPG

Hey Graham, what is the part number of that boot? I could use that
here...

-Steve Gregory-