TECHNET Archives

February 2007

From:
- Bogert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, - Bogert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2007 13:56:45 -0500
February 3, 2007

We prohibit use of any peelable masking material for sockets or connectors since our experience is that folks tend to probe female contact sockets to remove the material and this spreads the contacts causing intermittent connections.