TECHNET Archives

February 2007

From:
Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:51:25 -0800
could be voiding, could be post-sep, could be copper cracking as speculated
here.  i'd place my bets on the relative likelihood in that respective order.

all this is academic until you see x-sections.